Contemporary Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This near new contemporary family home was designed to maximise light with abundance of space for the growing family. Featuring well-proportioned living areas which extend out to the covered outdoor alfresco area, allowing effortless family living and entertaining. Offering top of the line appliances and impeccably finished throughout.
Property Highlights Include:
- Dual level design, with multiple living areas
- Informal living & dining areas which extend to the outdoor alfresco area
- Ultra-modern kitchen with walk in pantry, smeg appliances, 900mm oven with gas
cooktop and dishwasher
- Stone island benchtop with waterfall and mirror splash back
- Home Theatre room or optional fifth bedroom
- Large tiled alfresco area with kitchenette and BBQ facilities and low maintenance
yard, perfect for entertaining
- Bright and spacious upstairs family room with study
- Upper floor comprises of four large bedrooms with built-ins/walk-in-robes
- Master suite offers en-suite, walk-in-robe and private balcony
- Luxury bathrooms, plus guest powder room and the main bathroom offering a
- Security alarm system, ducted air conditioning, video intercom
- Luxury tiles in the lower level and polished timber throughout the upper level
- Large internal laundry with ample storage space
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
Located within the Picnic Point Primary School catchment zone, parks, cafes, shops, transportation, riverfront reserve and walking trails. Recently built and only 12 months young, this property is currently tenanted at $850.00 per week (expired lease).
So whether you're looking for a home to move into or to invest, we highly recommend you come out to inspect to appreciate what this luxury home has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
418.5m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.